By opting to shop with Lemon Cox, you demonstrate significant trust in us. When you share your personal information, we strive to provide you with a customized and hassle-free shopping experience. We deeply understand the weight of this trust and take our responsibility extremely seriously.
Who We Are?
Lemon Cox is a B2B company operating globally with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. As a company, we are dedicated to delivering our valued customers the highest quality products and services.
Lemon Cox Group ApS
CVR-nr. 4264 9473
1651 København V
Phone: +45 50 350 450
We have outlined below the various “Data Subject Rights” available to you and provided instructions on how you can exercise them.
- Right of access: You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: If you believe any of your personal information held by us is inaccurate, you can request its update. We may require evidence to support the inaccuracy.
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten): You can request the deletion of your personal information that we hold.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data held by us.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you can ask us to electronically transfer your personal information to another organization.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent for processing your personal information, you can withdraw or modify your consent at any time.
What Data we are processing?
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Log files about your behavior on the website, including pages you have visited on the domain
How to access, rectify and delete the personal data
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of code that is stored on your computer, phone, or tablet when you are on the Internet. Cookies are files that are created by the websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by storing browser information. With the help of cookies, websites can let you stay logged in, remember your preferences for the website, and provide you with locally relevant content.
There are two types of cookies:
First-party cookies are created by the website you visit. The website appears in the address bar.
Third-party cookies are created by other websites. These websites own some of the content, e.g. the ads or images that appear on the webpage you visit.
How to accept cookies?
If you have not yet accepted cookies when you visit lemoncox.com, you will be greeted by a bar on the page where you must decide whether you accept cookies.
If you are in doubt about whether you have accepted cookies, you can check the box “Cookie consent” on this page. Here there will be a button where you can accept cookies or a button where you can undo your acceptance of cookies.
You do not have to accept cookies on Lemoncox.com
You can use lemoncox.com without accepting cookies.
How to delete cookies
If you want to delete individual cookies or all the cookies that your browser has stored, under ‘Settings’ (usually in the upper right corner of your browser) in your browser select ‘Advanced cookie settings’ and add lemoncox.com to the list of websites, you want to block cookies from.
However, if you set your browser to reject cookies, be aware that there may be features on other websites that do not work.
Instructions for deleting cookies from the most common browsers can be found at the following links: